Through its Corporate Social Responsibility in Morocco, Unitours Maroc is proud to have set up with some clients several social projects to help local associations improving the daily life of disabled persons, and of school children in Marrakech itself but also in the Atlas mountains and in the South.
Here are some actions we could take before, during and after your event:
- Painting and repairs in homes of elderly people,
- Give baby diapers and baby milk to orphanages,
- Refurbishment of a reading & library project for challenged young children,
- Use the bike as a mode of transport for one of the groups tours rather than using a coach,
- Have your guests bring a toy from their local area and have this donated to a local school or children’s hospital,
- Use more environmentally friendly lighting for your events ie. LED lights,
- Set up an App / Website for your event rather than sending a lot of paperwork to your guests will all of the information on the App or Website,
- On the return journey to the airport collect your guests remaining Dirhams and donate the Dirhams to a nominated charity.
We will be more than happy to work with anyone wanting to include responsible tourism during his stay in Morocco.